With input of firefighters from around the world, MSA developed a range of high performance, integrated communication headsets, specifically designed for the Gallet F1XF helmets.
These state-of-the-art accessories enable firefighters to communicate more efficiently than ever, even in tough and noisy environments.
- Optimal integration inside the Gallet F1XF helmet
- Ex approved headsets for use with ATEX radios
- Noise cancelling, boom microphone and bone conductive versions available
- Use with and without SCBA face piece
- Lemo or Nexus connection plug to PTT
Hearing protection headsets
- High intelligibility through excellent speaker integration and positioning
- Boom microphone version with adjustment and parking position
- Bone conductive microphone version with integration in headband
- 1 or 2 loudspeakers
- Unique, innovative ear muff integration for use in noisy environments
- Surrounding noise awareness with level dependent functionality
- 26 dB noise attenuation (SNR)
Oil & Gas,
Search & Rescue,
Headset bone conductive microphone F1XF
Headset boom microphone F1XF 1LS
Hearing F1XF protect.bone conduct.micro.
Hearing protection boom microphone F1XF
Hearing protection F1XF
Contact customer service for ordering information
ATEX Certificate: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb