MO 5006 Series
MO 5006 Helmet provides both comfort and protection when danger is high. The jet-shaped helmet is intended for riot control and law enforcement duties where there are risks of projectiles, gas, smoke and more. The area between the helmet shell and visor is waterproof, while the visor, helmet and neckcurtain are resistant to penetration, chemical aggression and flames. To ensure communication is possible, the helmet is fully compatible with breathing masks and communication systems. The inner parts of helmet can be easily dismantled and washed, while the 3-point-chinstrap contains a locking buckle and an anti-strangulation system.
MO 5006 Series
MO5006, matte white, Size L
- Composite shell for sharp object protection with side mask or mandibule receivers
- Expanded polystyrene skullcap for shock protection with room for bone conduction microphone
- Non flammable inner fabrics
- 3 points adjustable chinstrap with removable hard chincup and anti-strangle buckle
- 5 mm thick polycarbonate face shield
- Anti shock and puncture neckcurtain
- Belt strap
- Soft carry bag (optional)
- Helmet covers regular or reinforced for training purpose (optional)
- Protective mandibule (optional)
- EN166 paragraph 3.2 anti-mist face shield (optional)
- Available in sizes XXS to XXL (contact us for other sizes)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Compliant to Technical Specifications of the German police (TR 1992), including:
- Motorcycle standard EN 22-03 on shock absorption
- Resistance to penetration (EN397 modified standard)
- Resistance to chemical aggressions compliant with DIN32763
- Mask-Helmet Combination 3S/MO5006: prEN137:2002 [flame-engulfment test] EN 136:1998
- Anti-scratch treatment compliant with ECE 22-05 on external side of the visor and anti-fog treatment on the internal side