MSA composite compressed air cylinders meet a wide range of applications, needs, and budgets.
Composite cylinders with aluminium liner, over wrapped with carbon and glass fibres, are 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction.
- 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction
- cylinder versions with 300 bar service pressure 3 to 6,9 litre capacity
- full choice of valve options as:
- integrated gauge
- ratchet hand wheel to prevent unintended closing
- flow restrictor in case of valve breakage.
Police / Military,
Oil & Gas,
Search & Rescue,
Comp cyl. 6.9 l/300 bar, AZ, empty
Comp cyl. 6.9 l/300 bar, AZA, empty
Comp.-Cyl. 3,0L/300 bar, 1,9kg, empty
All cylinders are manufactured and CE marked in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC.