3S Full-Face Helmet Mask
Mask-helmet-combinations offer the advantage that your full face mask can be put on and taken off without removing your helmet. Not only do the adjustable rubber straps allow for a more comfortable fit for every head size and shape; better positioning also provides more safety. The full face masks 3S-H don’t
require a standard head harness. When attaching the mask to the helmet, the helmet takes the place of the traditional harness and keeps the mask in position.
- Simple, quick and secure attachment of the mask to the helmet
- Adjustable rubber straps for precise facepiece-to-face fit
- Small mask-helmet contour
- Mask adapters are protected when visor is down
- Comfortable, easily adaptable supplementary harness
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 136, class 3
- Operating Manual 3S-H Mask – Negative Pressure
- Operating Manual 3S-H Mask – Positive Pressure
- Instructions for cleaning and disinfecting of full face masks of MSA by hand
- Instructions for cleaning and disinfecting of full face masks of MSA in the washing machine
- Addendum Replacing the Plug Connector on Full Face Masks
- Cleaning and disinfecting by hand of MSA Full Face Masks
- Cleaning and disinfecting MSA Full Face Masks in the Washing Machine
- Quick Start Guide