ZN002A Three Zone Control Module
The ZN002A is a Zone Control Module for the Zero Two Series Fire and Gas Detection System. The ZN002A provides zoning and voting functions for three separate and independent zones of gas and / or flame detection.
- Three independent zones monitoring up to 24 gas and flame detectors can be achieved with a ZN002A
- Independent voting for each zone, 1 or 2 votes per zone
- Microprocessor-based electronics monitors fault conditions, sensor inputs and provides outputs in the form of display codes, analog signal, relay contact and open collector activations
- Live insertion / removal module can be removed or inserted into a chassis with power applied without damage
- Card tests the input logic of every channel into each zone and is initiated by operator
- LED test Tests the integrity of each LED and each segment of the digital display
Please contact customer service for pricing and availability.