Chillgard® 5000 Ammonia Monitor
The Chillgard 5000 Ammonia Monitor accurately detects ammonia gas leaks as low as 10 ppm for early notification, keeping your plant safe according to ANSI/IIAR and EN 378. Using Photoacoustic Infrared (PAIR) technology provides a more accurate measurement and requires less maintenance than traditional electrochemical gas sensors for lower cost of ownership.
- Intuitive user interface
- 7" (178 mm) color touch screen
- Predictive maintenance diagnoses performance of the ammonia gas monitoring system
- Photoacoustic Infrared (PAIR) technology
- 10 parts-per-million minimum detection level to notify of leaks faster
- Sensor with long life time
- Not affected by temperature and humidity variations
- Minimizes drift
- Immune to interferents such as cleaning agents and solvents
- Operates for months with virtually no zero drift
- Dedicated calibration port for up to 16 points reduces maintenance costs
- Modular design to easily upgrade points or replace components
- Available in 4, 8, or 16 points
- Digital Communications:
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- EN 61010-1
- BACnet BTL