Designed to detect flammable gas or vapor, the stainless steel Series 47K gas sensors offer a cost-effective way to detect hazards in the air. The sensors come in poison resistant and high-temperature versions, and have three- or five-wire connection.
S47K-PRP, Sensor & Junction Box, SS 316, 3/4"NPT cable glands, Screw terminals
- Poison Resistant (PRP) and High Temperature (HT) versions
- Suitable for use in safety related systems (ATEX 94/9/EC)
- 3, 4 or 5 wire connection
- Stainless steel sensor body
- Complete range of accessories
- Fast response time
- Excellent performance cost ratio
- Safety Integrity Level – SIL 2
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA, Canada Approvals
- European Union
- IECEx - IECExBVS12.0057X_00_120827
- EAC TR-CU