V-Gard® Cooling Pads
MSA offers two innovative cooling pads: Crown cooler & Crown cooler with neck shade (UPF 50+) . HyperKewl™ evaporative cooling provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress. A water management system created from the HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs and releases water within the multi-layered material.
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
- UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)
- Easy to activate and re-usable
- 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking 6 to 12°C lower than the outside temperature!
- Protect from dangerous heat
- Ho ok and loop conveniently attaches easily to V-Gard helmet suspensions
- Simply submerge the product in water for 1 minute allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water, gently squeeze out the excess water, wipe dry and wear
- Before first use: follow activation proceeding above and let the product dry completely. This is necessary for the cooling fabric fibers to set into the product.
- For washing: soap and water only (max 100 washes)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE certified (PPE category 1)
- Both have passed testing to EN 397
- Accessories in V-Gard certificate