Rapid Intervention Team Bags
Instant help under severe circumstances
The Bag for Rapid Intervention Team is carried by a firefighter and supplies breathable air to a person who had an accident in a hazardous atmosphere. It is supplied with a pneumatic system that is connected to an existing cylinder. Depending on the application, it can be equipped with the rescue hood RespiHood or a combination of demand valve and full face mask as required.
- Flap with large, handy SingleLine manifold
- Safe handling even at zero visibility
- Bag can be secured to the affected person using a carrying strap
- Strain-relief for the SingleLine hose: safety belt with carabiner
- Material: PAX®-Dura, black
- Accomodates one 6 or 6.8 litre cylinder (recommendation: use blast protection) incl. Pneumatic system
- Compartments for accessories such as demand valve, mask, hood, rescue loop
- Padded, with robust base plate
- SingleLine: patented hose-in-hose technology that combines high and medium pressure air supply
- Pressure gauge at manifold is easy to read during operation
- Standard pneumatics as featured on BA set
- SL-long version: extended SingleLine (1500 mm)
- QuickFill version: fast charging of cylinder in 45 sec. or direct refill of cylinder of trapped person
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Approvals CE approved according to 97/23/EC (Pressure Equipment Directive, PED), based on relevant tests of EN 137