EVOLUTION® 5200 HD2 Thermal Imaging Camera
With twice the low sensitivity and image quality in the critical 320° to +1000° F (160° to 560° C) range for unparalleled imaging, the EVOLUTION 5200 HD2 is built to deliver clearer, sharper, more detailed images in all temperatures—and especially in the most demanding applications. A 3.5" display makes multi-user viewing easier and best-in-class image quality ensures better viewing in critical situations. Backed by an industry-first, two-year camera warranty.
- Unparalleled imaging-twice the low sensitivity and image quality in the 320° to +1000°F (160° to 560° C) range
- Increased 80,000 pixels image resolution (nominal)
- Best-in-class image quality via four times the picture elements (compared to previous TIC designs)
- 3.5" display for increased multi-user viewing
- Optional 2x digital zoom
- High sensitivity with high-image definition over the widest temperature range
- Consistent operation with earlier camera models simplifies training
- Two-year Camera Core warranty-best in the industry
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Water/Dust Ingress: International Standard CEI, IEC 529, IP 67 ClassificationDirect Flame/Heat Exposure: Simulated NFPA 1981 2002 Edition, NFPA 1982-1998Vibration: Edition MIL-STD-810E Category 1 Loose CargoRadio Frequency Interference:Transport CE/EN 50081-2:1992, EN 50082-2:1992, FCCRollover (Truck Charger): Part 15 Simulated NFPA 1901-12, 1.7